4.6.10

Canadians: Get in on Some Coups

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


Here's a great new way to use Twitter and Facebook to get in on some serious grocery savings in Canada. Check out Groceryalerts.ca. I know in my house, food is next to housing costs as far as top expenses go, and it's probably the same for you, being as you're reading a foodie blog and thus, are probably as inclined to run to Safeway after every episode of French Food at Home as I am. Any savings I can rack up on my grocery bill is not just welcomed, it's hoped for.

GroceryAlerys collects coupons from manufacturers and grocery stores across Canada and you can download, print and use them instantly. Best of all, you never have to fill out a single form!

Check it out:

Web site
Facebook
and Twitter



, ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

1 comments:

Grocery Alerts Canada said...

Thanks for the positive review!

Post a Comment

Subscribe